Developed in response to workforce needs in the early childhood sector, the course can be undertaken as a natural progression for graduates of the Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care/Diploma of Children’s Services or as a standalone course.
Our graduates have pursued careers in:
- early childhood education
- kindergarten teaching
- policy development
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understanding Learning and Teaching
- Educational Thought
- Understanding Learners and Their Contexts
- Digital Cultures and Capabilities
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Knowledges Histories and Cultures
- Comparative Education: Local and Global Contexts
- Professional Communication
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Early Childhood Education View 67 other Bachelors in Early Childhood Education in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants require the equivalent of Australian Year 12 certificate and an IELTS overall score of 6.5, and an individual score of 6.5 for all tests. Pre-requisites may also apply for entry into some major and minor sequences.
- There are essential components of a course or unit that demonstrate the capabilities, knowledge and skills to achieve the core learning outcomes of that course or unit. You will need to be able to meet these inherent requirements to complete your course.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24104 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24104 AUD per year during 48 months.
National5263 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5263 AUD per year during 48 months.
- $5263 CSP
- In a CSP, the Australian Government subsidises the cost of your course. You’ll pay the remainder, known as the student contribution amount.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.