As a graduate, you will have developed skills to work with everyone from children to the elderly, as well as deal with gender-specific issues.
This physiotherapy course also offers students clinical placements during which they will be supervised by a clinical educator. During each placement students will develop and integrate knowledge, skills and professional behaviours in accordance with the requirements of the Australian Physiotherapy Council.
High achieving Bachelor of Physiotherapy students can undertake honours in the third and fourth years, provided they meet admission requirements.
Our graduates from the Bachelor of Physiotherapy from Australian Catholic University have careers in:
- women’s health
- sports physiotherapy
- gerontology and ergonomics
- hospitals and rehabilitation units
- community health centres
- private practice
- educational, government and industrial institutions
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Physiotherapy Anatomy
- Human Biology
- Physical Activity and Exercise in Physiotherapy
- Pathophysiology for Physiotherapy
- Neuroscience for Physiotherapy
- Psychology for Allied Health
- Health Care Ethics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Physiotherapy Health Sciences View 288 other Masters in Health Sciences in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Applicants require the equivalent of an Australian Year 12 Certificate, including studies in science. Applicants must also comply with the Admission to Coursework Programs Policy and require an academic IELTS minimum overall score of 7.0 (with a minimum score of 7.0 in all bands), or an equivalent acceptable test score as outlined in the Admission to Coursework Programs Policy (Schedule 3).
- The Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Honours) program is embedded into years 3 and 4 of the Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Pass) program. To be eligible to apply for admission to the honours program, a student must have completed 160 cp from years 1 and 2 of the Bachelor of Physiotherapy pass degree, with a grade point average of at least 5.50.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International39472 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39472 AUD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National8763 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8763 AUD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In a CSP, the Australian Government subsidises the cost of your course. You’ll pay the remainder, known as the student contribution amount.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.