Civil engineers create and manage the infrastructure of our built environment, including bridges, roads and highways, tunnels, dams, ports and harbours, railways, water supply and sewerage schemes, irrigation systems and many other structures.
The Civil Engineering with Architecture (Honours) degree from University of New South Wales provides a foundation in architectural principles and an understanding of both the architect’s role in construction and the connection between architects and engineers. It aims to inspire students to become conceptual thinkers with an appreciation for architectural beauty and the mathematical insight to challenge traditional boundaries of structural design.
Why choose this degree?
Students graduating from this degree will be well qualified to collaborate with architects and other professionals in the built environment.
- Engineering consultancies
- Construction and contracting companies
- Government organisations
- Airport and harbour authorities
- Project development
- Financial and management consultants
- Architectural Design Studio
- Civil and Environmental
- Engineering Computations
- Structural Analysis and Modelling
- Fluid Mechanics for Engineers
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- We encourage you to submit your completed application as early as possible to ensure it will be processed in time for your preferred term.
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction View 95 other Bachelors in Civil Engineering & Construction in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of New South Wales and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
CRICOS Code: 059439D
- You may be asked to provide evidence of your English proficiency to study at UNSW depending on your educational background and citizenship. English language skills are vitally important for coping with lectures, tutorials, assignments and examinations and this is why UNSW requires a minimum English language competency for enrolment.
- If English is not your first language, you will need to provide proof of your English proficiency before you will be given an offer to study at UNSW.
International48295 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48295 AUD per year during 48 months.
National7000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7000 AUD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.