The study of Political Science asks how policies are made and implemented in the complex machinery of government. Political Theory/ Philosophy asks how power ought to be organized and to what end.
The concentration in Public Law is a superb pre-law program for those intending to pursue a legal career.
The co-op in Public Administration at Brock University is designed for those who seek employment in the federal, provincial or municipal levels of government. The co-op in Political Science is designed for those with a different goal than to work in government.
- Government administrator
- Diplomat, international affairs specialist-Polling and political consultant
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Political Science
- Courts and Politics: Great Cases in Constitutional Law
- Freedom and Power in the New Millennium
- Canada and the Global Community
- Politics, Power and Persuasion
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- For January start, deadline is two weeks before start of term.
DisciplinesInternational Relations Political Science View 121 other Bachelors in Political Science in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Senior Secondary school credential appropriate for entry to university in your home country
- Academically rigorous grade 12 year
- Minimum B- average (higher for some programs)
- English Language proficiency requirements must be satisfied
International29280 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29280 CAD per year during 48 months.
National6090 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6090 CAD per year during 48 months.
- Tuition (Domestic) $6,090
- Tuition (International) $29,279.90 Flat Fee
Living costs for St. Catharines
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.