The discipline of Geography bridges the social sciences with the natural sciences. Linked by an overriding concern for humans and the environment, Geography programs at Brock University have three main components: Geography (Human Geography), Physical Geography and Geomatics.
Human Geography is concerned with understanding the human world and its interaction with physical, built and symbolic landscapes, as well as using this knowledge to work towards more equitable societies.
- Community development officer
- GIS technician
- Urban or rural planner
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Human Geography
- Social Geography
- London Field Course
- Economic Geography
- Urban Geography
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- For January start, deadline is two weeks before start of term.
DisciplinesGeography Natural Sciences View 92 other Bachelors in Geography in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Senior Secondary school credential appropriate for entry to university in your home country
- Academically rigorous grade 12 year
- Minimum B- average (higher for some programs)
- English Language proficiency requirements must be satisfied
International29280 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29280 CAD per year during 48 months.
National6090 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6090 CAD per year during 48 months.
- Tuition (Domestic) $6,090
- Tuition (International) $29,279.90 Flat Fee
Living costs for St. Catharines
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.