The Biomedical Science program at Brock University draws on the expertise of the Department of Health Sciences in the medical aspects of human health and the Department of Biological Sciences in the theory, methods and applications of molecular genetics.
You’ll be exposed to subjects such as human physiology, anatomy, pharmacology, microbiology, biochemistry and genetics. You’ll receive excellent preparation for biomedical research careers in emerging areas such as human genetics and molecular biology.
- Medicine and allied health professions
- Medical research
- Forensic research
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Biology: A Human Perspective
- Human Impact on Ecosystem Imbalances
- Human Impact on Environmental Sustainability
- Biology I
- Molecular Biology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Bioinformatics Genetics View 40 other Bachelors in Bioinformatics in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Senior Secondary school credential appropriate for entry to university in your home country
- Academically rigorous grade 12 year
- Minimum B- average (higher for some programs)
- English Language proficiency requirements must be satisfied
International29280 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29280 CAD per year during 48 months.
National6090 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6090 CAD per year during 48 months.
- Tuition (Domestic) $6,090
- Tuition (International) $29,279.90 Flat Fee
Living costs for St. Catharines
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.