You may choose one of the following areas of concentration at Brock University:
Drama in Education and Applied Theatre explores theatre's impact outside the traditional theatre space, including the ways drama and theatre activities enhance the learning process.
Performance involves a core series of courses to actualize your potential as a stage actor.
Production and Design prepares you for production work, crewing, design and other elements of technical theatre stagecraft.
Theatre Praxis involves a mix of studio work and lecture courses, exploring the ways creativity and analysis are linked.
- Theatre artist: actor, director, designer, playwright, technician
- Theatre administrator, production and stage management
- Drama therapist, Drama for community development
- Writer for cultural industries, including criticism and theory
Programme StructureCourses include:
Acting for Non-Majors
Theatre and Performance
Drama in Education and Applied Theatre
Stagecraft, Production and Design
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Literature Theatre & Dance View 156 other Bachelors in Literature in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Senior Secondary school credential appropriate for entry to university in your home country
- Academically rigorous grade 12 year
- Minimum B- average (higher for some programs)
- English Language proficiency requirements must be satisfied
International29280 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29280 CAD per year during 48 months.
National6090 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6090 CAD per year during 48 months.
- Tuition (Domestic) $6,090
- Tuition (International) $29,279.90 Flat Fee
Living costs for St. Catharines
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.