Brock University offers the Sports Management program where you'll thrive through academic challenges and experiential learning opportunities. Our focus is on the application of theory, principles, and practices of business to the sport industry. Field placements and internships in your third and fourth years offer significant career-building experiences.
We maintain active connections with our Sport Management alumni, providing our classes with guest lecturers and key networking, internship and employment opportunities.
At graduation, you'll be prepared to be hired directly into the sports industry or to pursue postgraduate studies such as an MA, MBA or LLB. The range of opportunity extends throughout the private, public and not-for-profit sectors of all sports. Our graduates are employed around the world within the broad business of sport.
- Events/championships manager
- Sport-marketing manager
- Sport-marketing analyst
- Provincial/national sport associations
- Senior client manager (agent)
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Sport Management
- Understanding Sport Industry Sectors
- Professional Engagement for the Sport Industry
- Research Design and Evaluation
- Analysis of Professional Sport
- Sport Policy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Management Sports Sciences View 31 other Bachelors in Sports Management in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Senior Secondary school credential appropriate for entry to university in your home country
- Academically rigorous grade 12 year
- Minimum B- average (higher for some programs)
- English Language proficiency requirements must be satisfied
International29280 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29280 CAD per year during 48 months.
National6090 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6090 CAD per year during 48 months.
- Tuition (Domestic) $6,090
- Tuition (International) $29,279.90 Flat Fee
Living costs for St. Catharines
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.