Management Information Systems from Bogazici University is designed to deliver a balanced set of management and computer courses in order to prepare students for developing and maintaining business information systems. The main subject list includes organization, economics, marketing, finance, computer programming techniques, system design concepts, database management, data communication and software engineering.
Graduates with Management Information Systems from Bogazici University will:
- be able to implement more effective and efficient decision making processes.
- attain proficiency in the development of management applications and implementations.
- be introduced to a very wide array of application areas since it relates to most aspects of life in general.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management and Organization
- Principles of Marketing
- Business Mathematics
- Object Oriented Programming
- Financial Accounting
- Web-Based Application Programming
- Computer Hardware and System Software
- Managerial Communication
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
24/01/2021 Deadline For Special Students Enrolled In Domestic Universities
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Business Information Systems View 37 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- SAT score card
- ÖSYS score card (For foreign citizens who have taken ÖSYS Tests.)
- High School transcript
- Copy of High School diploma or a copy of an official letter certifying graduation
- Documentation of English proficiency
- Statement of Purpose
- Photocopy of passport
- Application fee receipt
International1018 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 509 EUR per semester and a duration of 48 months.
National22 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11 EUR per semester and a duration of 48 months.
- National: 156.00 TL (per semester)
- International: 4.500.00 TL (per semester)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.