At Mechanical Engineering from Bogazici University students take three specialization option courses and choose three complementary courses with a view toward complementing their engineering education according to their individual interests. In addition one course may be selected as free or complementary.There are two option sequences available: Thermal Systems; Mechanical Structures and Systems.
Graduates with Mechanical Engineering from Bogazici University will have:
- tools necessary for a career in Mechanical Engineering
- tools necessary for applied and theoretical research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Matrix Theory
- Probability and Statistics for ME
- Materials Science
- Differential Equations
- Machine Design
- Modeling and Control
- Mechanical and Thermal Design
- Heat Transfer
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
24/01/2021 Deadline For Special Students Enrolled In Domestic Universities
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering View 21 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- SAT score card
- ÖSYS score card (For foreign citizens who have taken ÖSYS Tests.)
- High School transcript
- Copy of High School diploma or a copy of an official letter certifying graduation
- Documentation of English proficiency
- Statement of Purpose
- Photocopy of passport
- Application fee receipt
International2036 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1018 EUR per semester and a duration of 48 months.
National44 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22 EUR per semester and a duration of 48 months.
- National: 193.50 TL (per semester)
- International: 9.000,00 TL (per semester)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.