Electrical and Electronic Engineering from Bogazici University gives the student literacy on computers and data processing, and to make him/her a computer user either as a programmer or as an application software package user.
Graduates with Electrical and Electronic Engineering from Bogazici University will gain knowledge in:
- rates and mechanisms of reactions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Robot Control
- Linear System Theory
- Linear Multivariable Systems
- Application Development Using Java
- Optimization Theory
- Optical System Design
- Antenna Theory and Design for Wireless Communications
- Network Security and Cryptography
- Digital Signal Processing
- Optical Fiber Communications
- Image Processing
- Digital Communication
- Management for Engineers
- Physical Electronics
- Solid State Electronics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
24/01/2021 Deadline For Special Students Enrolled In Domestic Universities
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Software Engineering View 25 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- SAT score card
- ÖSYS score card (For foreign citizens who have taken ÖSYS Tests.)
- High School transcript
- Copy of High School diploma or a copy of an official letter certifying graduation
- Documentation of English proficiency
- Statement of Purpose
- Photocopy of passport
- Application fee receipt
International2036 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1018 EUR per semester and a duration of 48 months.
National44 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22 EUR per semester and a duration of 48 months.
- National: 193.50 TL (per semester)
- International: 9.000,00 TL (per semester)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.