Management from Bogazici University promotes an interdisciplinary education, particularly among the administrative sciences, economics, and the social sciences.
With the growing global competition, managers must be knowledgeable, competitive, and innovative. Courses are offered in several fields emphasizing Turkey's place in the international market. Among them are international business management, international finance and international marketing.
Graduates with Management from Bogazici University will:
- develop as leaders in creating a better society in Turkey.
- broaden their skills and activities through extracurricular interests.
- have effective communication and interpersonal skills, a socially responsible attitude, an openness to change, and a flexible mind.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Financial Accounting
- Management of Organizations
- Managerial Statistics
- Business Communications
- Business Law
- Money and Banking
- Management Science
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
24/01/2021 Deadline For Special Students Enrolled In Domestic Universities
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 37 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Photocopy of passport
- High School transcript
- Statement of Purpose
- Copy of High School diploma or a copy of an official letter certifying graduation
- Application fee receipt
- SAT score card
- English Proficiency
- ÖSYS score card (For foreign citizens who have taken ÖSYS Tests.)
International1018 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 509 EUR per semester and a duration of 48 months.
National34 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17 EUR per semester and a duration of 48 months.
- National: 156.50 TL (per semester)
- International: 4.500,00 TL (per semester)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.