At Economics from Bogazici University the courses we offer aim to strike a good balance between providing both an analytical perspective through rigorous courses in economic theory, and quantitative skills geared towards policy applications. In this regard, the curriculum puts equal emphasis on courses in economic theory, on quantitative methods such as statistics and econometrics, and on various other topics such as banking, development, the history of economic thought and Turkish economy.
Upon graduation, students of our program are selected for high quality jobs in the fields of banking and finance, financial audit, and management in prestigious corporations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Evolution Of Economies & Economics
- Mathematics For Economists
- Mathematical Statistics
- Economics Of Industrial Organization
- Game Theory
- Urban Economics
- Advanced Microeconomics
- Economic History Of Europe
- Economic History Of The Ottoman Empire
- Comparative Schools Of Thought In Economics
- Economic History Of Turkey
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
24/01/2021 Deadline For Special Students Enrolled In Domestic Universities
DisciplinesEconomics View 37 other Bachelors in Economics in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- SAT score card
- ÖSYS score card (For foreign citizens who have taken ÖSYS Tests.)
- High School transcript
- Copy of High School diploma or a copy of an official letter certifying graduation
- Documentation of English proficiency
- Statement of Purpose
- Photocopy of passport
- Application fee receipt
International1018 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 509 EUR per semester during 48 months.
National34 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17 EUR per semester during 48 months.
- National: 156.50 TL (per semester)
- International: 4.500,00 TL (per semester)
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.