Mechanical engineering is one of the broadest specialist sub-sectors in the world of engineering. The skills of mechanical engineers are needed in a vast range of industries, such as robotics, aerospace, defence, manufacturing, and civil engineering.
Mechanical Engineering (Honours) at the Universiti Teknologi Malaysiause their creativity, technical skills, practical abilities, and scientific knowledge to design, manufacture and maintain every kind of automatic device imaginable: from small components, such as precise medical devices (e.g., pacemakers), to large machinery, such as cooling systems in nuclear power plants and jet engines in aeroplanes. Their expertise is essential throughout the research, design, planning, production, testing, installation and maintenance of mechanical devices.
- Mechanics of Material and Structure
- Mechanics of Machine
- Control and instrumentation
- Mechanics of Composite Materials,
- Component Failure Analysis, Machine Monitoring,
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering View 43 other Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The minimum qualifications for candidates who intend to do a Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical – Materials) are as follows:
- Minimum results based on the Malaysian High School Certificate (STPM) (results would be based on the general requirements as well as other conditions as the pre-requisites for the programme set by the university).
International5996 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2998 EUR per semester during 48 months.
National1056 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 528 EUR per semester during 48 months.
- National: 2600 MYR
- International: 14758 MYR
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.