The Biological Science program of University of Guelph has foundation courses that covers molecular biology and genetics, biochemistry, evolution, physiology, ecology and statistics. Build on this with science electives chosen from a broad range of subject areas. Add a minor in the arts, social sciences, sciences, or business. Pursue an international exchange. Gain the entrance requirements for professional schools including medical and veterinary schools.
- Public Health administrator
- Research and development
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Internship In Biological Science
- Applications in Biology
- Integrative Problems in Biological Science
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
1 May - Final Application Deadline for students studying outside of Canada.
DisciplinesBiology Biochemistry Genetics View 208 other Masters in Biology in Canada
- The secondary school graduation certificate which would admit a student to an internationally recognized university in his or her home country is normally acceptable for admission to the University of Guelph. Please Note: possession of the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission.
International26730 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26730 CAD per year during 36 months.
National6091 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6091 CAD per year during 36 months.
- International: 26,730 - 36,906 CAD per year
Living costs for Guelph
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.