During the Biological and Pharmaceutical Chemistry program of University of Guelph students will discover the opportunities to combine the powers of chemistry with exciting developments in biology. Through hands-on laboratory training, craft a strong foundation in chemistry, especially synthetic and analytical chemistry, combined with biochemistry and microbiology.
- Cancer researcher
- Forensic pharmacist
- Biopharmaceutical analyst
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Molecular and Cellular Biology
- General Chemistry
- Integrated Mathematics and Physics
- Discovering Biodiversity
- Biological Concepts of Health
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
1 May - Final Application Deadline for students studying outside of Canada.
DisciplinesBiology Pharmacy Biochemistry View 211 other Bachelors in Biology in Canada
- The secondary school graduation certificate which would admit a student to an internationally recognized university in his or her home country is normally acceptable for admission to the University of Guelph. Please Note: possession of the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission.
International26730 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26730 CAD per year during 36 months.
National6091 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6091 CAD per year during 36 months.
- International: 26,730 - 36,906 CAD per year
Living costs for Guelph
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.