Through four years at Thammasat University, students will have a chance to learn different sides of the media including: journalism, public relations, advertising, film, photography, and social media skills. With these integrated journalistic skills, students will become creative, imaginative, and socially concerned.
Students at Journalism (Mass Media Studies) are provided with concepts, theories and professional practices and are able to apply their knowledge and skills in journalism and mass communication careers. Our aim is to prepare them to be the leaders in the society with professional ethics, morality and social responsibility.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication Theory
- Editorial and Article Writing
- New Media Studies
- Mass Media and Society
- Global Media Industries
- Feature Writing
- Radio and Television Production
- Principles of Marketing Communication
- Photography for Communication
- Multicultural Communication
- Media Business Management
- Corporate Communication
- Multimedia Journalism
- Strategic Brand Communication
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of a full Mathayom (high) school education, or equivalent
- Applicants must have had a minimum GPA of 2.5 or equivalent from high school, or from an equivalency program such as GCE, GCSE, IGCSE, IB and GED
International2079 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2079 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National2079 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2079 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.