Pharmacists are medication experts who identify, resolve, and prevent medication-related problems for their patients. Many pharmacists work in community pharmacies, but they also provide care in hospitals, family health teams, and long-term care facilities, often collaborating closely with other health professionals.
- The School of Pharmacy is located at our Health Sciences Campus in downtown Kitchener, approximately five kilometres south of University of Waterloo's main campus.
- You'll gain direct experience in patient care through close collaboration with the other services at the Health Sciences Campus, including a full-service medical clinic.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Systems Approach to the Study of the Human Body
- Pharmaceutical Calculations
- Professional Communication Skills in Pharmacy Practice
- Professional Practice
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts – current school - Upload using QUEST
- Transcripts – previous school(s) - Upload using QUEST
- English language test results (if applicable) - To be sent directly from testing centre
- Admission Information Form - Complete and submit using QUEST
International40900 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40900 CAD per year during 36 months.
National7700 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7700 CAD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Waterloo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.