The Statistical Sciences Programme at University of Bologna trains junior experts and technicians to work in the statistical field.
- Learn to build, manage, process, analyse and interpret data in various contexts, to support the formulation, design, analysis and solution of complex problems in conditions of uncertainty, with help of the appropriate computer languages, and to produce the knowledge required by decision-making processes in private and public bodies.
- Learn to apply the statistical knowledge to many fields such as economics, finance, health, demography and environment.
- Statistics And Probability
- Linear Algebra
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesMathematics Statistics View 7 other Bachelors in Mathematics in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To apply, go to www.studenti.unibo.it register (if you are not already registered), choose "Entrance exams or requirements check" and then follow the instructions to apply for the Stas&Maths selection.
- You will need to select one of the application methods listed in the table above, based on your "status" (NON-European or European/European assimilated candidates). You will be asked to pay a selection fee of €20,00.
- Applications will be open in the periods indicated in the "Calendar and deadlines" file in the attachment box.
International3217 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3217 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA3217 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3217 EUR per year during 36 months.
Tuition fees are calculated based on the ISEE value with special subsidies in relation to the right to higher education.
Living costs for Bologna
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.