We offer a bachelor degree in Food Science and Technology at University of Valencia. This knowledge is directed towards the design and selection of the best methods of conservation, transformation, packaging, storage, distribution and usage, so that food is of a high sensorial quality, safe, nutritious, healthy, adapted to new consumption habits and in accordance with current legislation.
- In order to study Food Science and Technology, it is essential that students have prior knowledge of biology and chemistry, and the same is to be recommended as regards physics and mathematics.
- This degree has 20 transferable subjects (111 shared credits) with the Degree in Human Nutrition and Dietetics. The shared credits are organised in the following way: 99 credits for core and compulsory subjects and 12 credits for optional subjects.
Officially accredited/recognized by the Ministerio de Educación, Cultura y Deporte, España (Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport, Spain), Universitat de València (UVEG) is a very large (enrollment range: over-45,000 students) coeducational higher education institution. Universitat de València (UVEG) offers courses and programs leading to officialy recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study.
- General Biology
- Fisiologia General
- General Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Bases for Chemical Engineering
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEngineering Management Food Sciences View 4 other Bachelors in Engineering Management in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Admission to the University of Valencia’s official degree programmes is a procedure in which places are distributed each academic year to students who have applied and have met the entrance requirements. This process includes the university entrance examinations and accreditations, as well as application submission and assignment of places.
According to each individual’s academic standing, candidates must:
- Pass the relevant entrance examinations (PAU Bachillerato, PAU for students over 25, PAU for students over 45, non-EU university entrance exam equivalent)
- Obtain access credentials (students over 40, or EU upper secondary school certificate).
- Possess the proper qualifications (advanced vocational training certificate or a university degree).
International1140 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19 EUR per credit during 48 months.
National1140 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19 EUR per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Valencia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.