Quantity surveyors are in high demand and earn attractive salaries. Quantity surveyors understand all aspects of construction. They are the financial managers of the construction industry and need to manage costs eﬀectively, while considering quality, sustainability and client needs.
They are involved throughout projects, including all stages of the design, construction and operation of property developments, including residential, commercial, industrial and retail, as well as infrastructure projects such as roads, railways and airports.
In this In this Quantity Surveying and Commercial Management (Hons) programme from University of South Wales you will gain the skills to manage the range of tasks involved in a construction project, learn how to take responsibility for financial planning and management, and be able to overcome challenges associated with building costs.
By the time you graduate from the Quantity Surveying degree, you will have the skills and qualifications for a rewarding and well-paid career.
There are various employment opportunities in this field, nationally and internationally. You could work in private practice, property departments, construction and development companies, or with government organisations.
You will also have the technical, legal, economic and management skills for a career managing finance in construction projects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Built Environment Law
- Construction Technology
- QS Practice and Procedure
- Project Management Practice and Procedure
- Built Environment Economics
- Contract Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Commerce View 1191 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Entry criteria detail typical offers but USW considers all applications on an individual basis which means that we could make offers based on qualifications, personal profile and experience. Combinations of qualifications are acceptable and other qualifications not listed may also be acceptable.
- Typical A-Level Offer: BCC
- Typical Welsh BACC Offer: Grade C and BC at A Level
- Typical BTEC Offer: BTEC Extended Diploma Distinction Merit Merit
- Typical IB Offer: Pass the International Baccalaureate Diploma with a minimum score of 29 overall including 5 or above in English at standard level
- Typical Access to HE Offer: Pass the Access to HE Diploma and obtain a minimum of 96 UCAS tariff points
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 36 months.
Part-time UK and EU: £680 per 20 credits
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.