After completion our Electrical Engineering program from Óbuda University students will be familiar with information technology as well.
Graduates with Electrical Engineering from Óbuda University will be able to:
- design equipment and systems
- do measuring, qualifying, controlling tasks in production
- take part in installations and in operating the equipment and systems
- perform service-engineering, product-managing and other activity.
- Materials science for engineers
- Enterprise economics
- Electrical energetics
- Circuit design
- Communication technics
- Mobile networks
- 42 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 3 other Bachelors in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form (personal data should correlate with passport data)
- Secondary High School report card, with reference to Mathematics, Physics and English language (notarized English translation necessary)
- General certificate of education - G.C.E. or any equivalent secondary high school diploma (notarized English translation necessary)
- Copy of passport
- 2 recent passport sized photos (51 x 51 mm) (2”x2”)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certification of English Language Proficiency
International3200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3200 EUR per year during 42 months.
EU/EEA2000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 EUR per year during 42 months.
Living costs for Budapest
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.