Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
- living expenses
- travel expenses
The D. H. Chen Foundation Scholarship offers comprehensive support to enhance the Scholars’professional knowledge, personal insights and social aspirations.
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Overseas learning allowance for maximum two trips
- Means-tested living allowance
- Social Good Initiative and Social Good Fund
- Internship Opportunity and Career Support
- Exclusive University President Roundtable
- Award Reception
- The D. H. Chen Foundation Scholars Network
- Being a permanent resident of Hong Kong;
- Being a full-time Year 1 undergraduate student of a UGC-funded programme;
- Having a Year GPA of at least 3.5 out of 4.0, or equivalent, of ALL letter grades available; and
- Demonstrating leadership abilities and commitment to making positive social change
Study experience required
Completed application form together with the required supporting documents must be submitted to The D. H. Chen Foundation via the Partner University.
A reference letter from the a faculty of your University.
An optional reference letter by a person who can best tell us about your personal and social aspirations.
An academic transcript.
A copy of public examinations transcript (HKDSE or equivalent).
Copies of the notification letter(s) from the respective government departments, university or parties of the financial assistance received by the applicants (if any).
An optional Chinese translation of the Personal Statement in Part G of the Application .