The Electrical and Electronic Engineering program from HAN University of Applied Sciences trains you to become an electrical engineer. You get all the fundamental theories. Then you put them into practice in projects. Real-life electrical engineering projects that solve actual issues in the professional field.
- Throughout your studies, you work with your classmates in project teams. You also get the chance to work with professionals from the field, for example during your internship.
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering has 2 specializations that are in high demand on the job market. These are Industrial and Power Systems, and Embedded Systems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Electrical Circuits
- C Programming
- Logic Circuits
- Workshops: 8-bit Microcontrollers
- Workshops: Electronics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 7 other Bachelors in Electrical Engineering in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Check the admission criteria
- Send documents
- Plan a Skype interview
- Check the recommendation
- Become a student
- Sign up for the HAN’s On: International Welcome Days
International8668 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8668 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA1071 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1071 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Arnhem
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.