Successful completion of the diploma will guarantee you entry and up to eight units of credit towards a range of the Southern Cross University business, tourism and information technology degrees.
The Diploma of Business award is offered through SCU College, which understands that learners have diverse experiences and ways of learning. The College supports your study success and connects you to your peers through additional workshops to assist you develop academic and study skills.
Graduates of the Diploma of Business from Southern Cross University may begin careers in general areas of business including accounting, finance and marketing.
Successful graduates of the Diploma of Business are guaranteed entry into and credit towards the Southern Cross Associate Degree of Business, Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Business in Tourism and Hospitality Management, Bachelor of Digital Business, Bachelor of Business in Convention and Event Mangement or Bachelor of Information Technology.
Programme StructureCourses Include:
- Language and Learning in your Discipline
- Quantitative Methods with Economics
- Learning for Future Careers
- Communication in Organisations
- Marketing Principles
- Managing Organisations
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 148 other Bachelors in International Business in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS: Gold Coast - 079231K; Melbourne, Perth, Sydney - 086030E
- For undergraduate degrees, the required entry score uses the Australian Year 12 qualification which is measured by the Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR). Each course is given an ATAR is an indicative score for entry into the program, based on the previous academic year.
- When assessing applications against the relevant Academic Standards, the University will use accepted educational resources, including Australian Education International - NOOSR, UK NARIC, University Admissions Centre Assessment of Qualifications Manual and the Queensland Tertiary Admissions Centre Schedule to establish the Australian equivalence of an applicant’s overseas qualifications.
International28000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28000 AUD per year during 12 months.
- International- Melbourne, Perth, Sydney location - 31,200 AUD/ year
- National fee is Commonwealth supported
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.