The Business Informatics programme of Wroclaw University of Economics is designed to produce graduates equipped to function in entry level business informatics positions with a strong basis for continued career growth. And so, a BI graduate will be acquainted with problem solving models, techniques and approaches; critical thinking and creativity concepts and techniques; leadership standards; codes of professional conduct; legal and regulatory standards.
The business part of the studies will acquaint a graduate with organizational theory and business models; the systems approach; evaluation of business performance; functional business areas, like marketing, human resources, logistics and manufacturing. The communication and team work studies will help understand and apply the issues of motivation, encouragement, negotiating and facilitating, and operation in a global, culturally diverse environment. Building a team, team decision making, operating in a virtual team environment are next exit characteristics of a BI graduate.
The computing part of the studies will develop the potential in collecting, summarizing and interpreting data; computer systems hardware and software; networking and telecommunications; operating systems management; personal use of information technology and information systems; Web page and Web architecture design and development, etc.
The BI graduate will become a knowledge worker, capable of filling positions which include, but are not limited to:
- IT director
- IT manager
- business process analyst
- IT project manager
- information systems analyst & designer
- software designer
- ICT technologist
- E-business analyst
- database technologist
- database administrator
- network administrator
- data security specialist
- SAP administrator
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Information Systems
- Information and Communication technology
- Foreign languages
- Physical Training
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems View 4 other Bachelors in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Original of graduation certificate of secondary education
- The record of a didactic process (supplement) from the foreign school
- Certificate of studies language proficiency
- The certificate confirming that the candidate's graduation certificate for secondary education allows him/her to take up higher education studies at all types of higher education institutions in the country where the graduation certificate of secondary education was issued
- Certificate with recognition of secondary school diploma - issued as administrative decision by “Kurator oświaty” - which is formal confirmation that candidate has got education on high school level in Poland and has got right to continue studies enrolment process including
International2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 EUR per semester during 36 months.
EU/EEA468 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 234 EUR per semester during 36 months.
- Price: person who study on a fee-paying basis: EUR 1250/academic semester
- Price: person who study on the basis applicable to Polish nationals: PLN 1000
Living costs for Wroclaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.