About this Degree
The Finance programme at Wroclaw University of Economics allows our students to become CIMA-certified (Certificate in Business Accounting for the Bachelor Level, and Diploma in Management Accounting for the master level) by being exempted from module exams and by passing only one external exam, preparation to which is facilitated through the access to professional learning materials and in-campus events. Professional certificates are what employers look for. They also give our students a unique chance to expand horizons and validate knowledge internationally.
Bachelor Studies in Finance and Master Studies in Finance are carried out on the Faculty of Management, Information Technology and Finance (Wydział Zarządzania, Informatyki i Finansów) and are targeted for Polish and foreign students. These programs are taught in English by the standards of top universities in the world with the participation of foreign lecturers.
- Our students attend accredited courses and take exams according to ACCA standards, which makes them eligible for exemptions from part of the ACCA exams (Fundamentals level). Graduates of our studies combine a prestigious University diploma with the professional ACCA Qualification respected by employers in Poland and all over the world.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 16 other Bachelors in Economics in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Original of graduation certificate of secondary education
- The record of a didactic process (supplement) from the foreign school
- Certificate of studies language proficiency
- The certificate confirming that the candidate's graduation certificate for secondary education allows him/her to take up higher education studies at all types of higher education institutions in the country where the graduation certificate of secondary education was issued
- Certificate with recognition of secondary school diploma - issued as administrative decision by “Kurator oświaty” - which is formal confirmation that candidate has got education on high school level in Poland and has got right to continue studies enrolment process including
International2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 EUR per semester during 36 months.
EU/EEA436 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 218 EUR per semester during 36 months.
- Citizens of European Union: 1000 PLN per semester
Living costs for Wroclaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.