Core values of the Pharmacy programme offered by the University of Nairobi
- Espouse the values of honesty, integrity, transparency and accountability.
- Uphold professional ethics and moral standards in training, research and practice.
- Provide leadership in setting the national and international pharmaceutical agenda
- Promote innovative research that addresses current and evolving health challenges.
- Promotion of quality pharmaceutical services.
- Recognize meritocracy and teamwork in research and practice.
- Nurture responsible professionalism through a culture of mentorship and role modeling.
- Promote sensitivity and responsiveness to social needs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Medical Microbiology
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Social And Behavoural Pharmacy
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Applicants must have satisfied the University's general admission criteria of a mean grade C+ (plus) in Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (K.C.S.E). A minimum C+ (plus) grade pass will be mandatory in each of the cluster subjects. The cluster subjects
for Bachelor of Pharmacy in K.C.S.E are as follows:
- Physics or Mathematics
- English or Kiswahili
Eligibility for consideration for admission into the Module II Bachelor of Pharmacy programme shall be governed by the following admission requirements, outlined under each category.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 147 USD per credit during 60 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 147 USD per credit during 60 months.
- 16,000 Kshs per credit
Living costs for Nairobi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.