The mission of the Bachelor of Science programme offered by the University of Nairobi is to provide relevant or demand-driven courses/programmes in science, producing well-informed, employable and adaptable graduates with broad skill base and a capacity for life-long learning and challenges.
Students at Science programme offered by the University of Nairobi will gain knowledge in:
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basic Mathematics
- Safety Methods In The Laboratory
- Computer Science
- Organic Chemistry, Chemistry Of Alkanes And Cycloalkanes
- General And Physical Chemistry
- General And Inorganic Chemistry
- Elements Of Physics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
No person shall be registered as a candidate for the degree of Bachelor of Science unless he/she satisfied the prescribed University and School’s minimum entry requirements.
In addition to meeting the minimum University general admission requirements, candidates for the School of Physical Sciences must have passed:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE), or equivalent qualifications, with passes in at least three subjects from either of the following two alternatives (A or B) with minimum grades shown.
- Kenya Advanced Certificate of Education (KACE) or equivalent qualifications, with at least two Principal level passes.
International2060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2060 USD per year during 48 months.
National2060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2060 USD per year during 48 months.
264,000 KES per year
Living costs for Nairobi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.