Did you know, to become an Industrial and Organisational Psychologist (IOP), a Human Resource Practitioner or Manager (HRM), or a Labour Relations Officer (LRM), you can apply for BCom (Human Resource Management ).
Career Opportunities for Human Resource Management degree offered at University of Pretoria
Human resource practitioners, human resource consultants, mediators, labour relations specialists, human resource managers, personnel managers, training officers, liaison officers, psychometrists and industrial psychologists. In their capacity as human resource practitioners, graduates will be responsible for matters such as developing human resource strategies and policies, human resource planning, recruitment and selection of employees, training and development of staff, labour relations and personnel administration.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Industrial and organisational psychology
- Financial accounting
- Business management
- Business Law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
Application period starts on the 1st of May and ends on 31st of August
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 12 other Masters in Human Resource Management in South Africa
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants from countries other than South Africa must meet various admission requirements of which the most important ones are: the academic admission requirements and the equivalent certificate called the Exemption Certificate issued by the organisation: Universities South Africa (USAf).
- School Qualification Certificate from the country of origin
Subjects passed on an exit-level
- Certificate of Complete Exemption or Foreign Conditional Exemption obtainable from Universities South Africa (USAf)
- National Benchmark Test (NBT), if requested by the relevant faculty and/or South African Scholastic Aptitude Test
- (SAT) results, if requested by the relevant faculty
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3340 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3340 USD per year and a duration of 36 months.
National1670 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1670 USD per year and a duration of 36 months.
- SADC countries: $1 670-3 179
- Non-SADC countries:$ 3 340-6 358
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.