Accounting from American University of Nigeria is providing students opportunities to participate in solving business problems through case studies and other innovative learning approaches inside and outside the classroom.
Graduates with Accounting from American University of Nigeria will:
- gain critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- deal with the issues of the micro environment of organizations such as teamwork, individual relationships, emotional intelligence, and leadership skills.
- deal with the issues of the macro environment of organizations such as organizational competitive strategies, the competitive industry and environment, and the design of organizations.
- deal with the challenges of the Nigerian and African environment in such a manner as to allow them to find optimum solutions to the most difficult challenges.
- develop an understanding of the development challenges faced by Nigeria and the rest of the African continent and the role that private business plays in meeting these challenges.
- integrate information resources and technology to enable them to better deal with change in the environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting Information System
- Public Sector Accounting
- Consolidated Accounting
- Business Law
- Corporate Finance
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Rolling admission policy. We admit students until the University is at full capacity. After this, all admitted applicants will be deferred to the next intake.
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Taxation View 4 other Bachelors in Finance in Nigeria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application form
- Diploma result (NCE/OND/HND) or 'A'Level
- Official Transcripts
- SSCE, any or combination of (WAEC/NECO/GCE/IGCSE/NABTEB)
- Direct entry JAMB or IJMB
- Recommendation letter
- A Personal Statement (Essay) about why the applicant chose AUN and what his/her future ambitions are
- A photocopy of ID card, Valid Passport & appropriate Visa for International students (picture page)
- Four personal Passport Photographs.
International4843 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4843 USD per year during 48 months.
National4843 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4843 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Yola
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.