Modern zoology is interdisciplinary, so we believe that you need to be aware of the breadth of animal biology from the molecular to the ecological. The Zoology degree from University of Bristol begins broadly, then introduces more choice in years two and three.
The freedom to specialise or maintain breadth in your studies and the range of research and transferable skills you will learn will enhance your employability as a graduate.
The typical percentage of time spent in different learning activities for this course based on student choices.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biology : Diversity of Lite
- Biology : Life Processes
- Key Concepts tor Biologists
- Current Topics in Biology
- Big Ideas in Science
- World in Crisis?
- Fundamentals of Body Function
- Science of Happiness
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVeterinary Medicine View 64 other Bachelors in Veterinary Medicine in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A-level Standard offer: AAB including two science-related subjects
- A-level Contextual offer: BBB including two science-related subjects
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Standard offer: 34 points overall with 17 at Higher Level, including 6, 5 at Higher Level in two science-related subjects
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Contextual offer: 31 points overall with 15 at Higher Level, including 5, 5 at Higher Level in two science-related subjects
- Cambridge Pre-U offer: Requirements for principal subjects are as for A-level, where D1/ D2 is A*, D3 is A, M1/ M2 is B, M3 is C
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24700 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Channel Islands and Isle of Man students: £10,750 per year
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.