The Exercise and Sport Sciences program from CQUniversity Australia will equip you with practical skills in the various disciplines relevant to exercise and sport sciences such as anatomy and physiology, nutrition, exercise physiology, biomechanics, exercise and sport psychology, motor control and learning, and exercise prescription and delivery.
You will gain a comprehensive understanding of the processes and mechanisms of the human body as they relate to exercise and sport science and have the flexibility to pursue an area of interest, with your choice of Minor. Benefit from small class sizes and a personalised learning experience that caters to your individual needs, enabling you to graduate work-ready and with skills highly desired by employers. Your studies will include a mix of theory and hands-on laboratory experiences so you can apply what you have learnt directly into practice.
Completing the Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Sciences is your gateway into many diverse professions in Australia and overseas. Employment opportunities exist in areas such as:
- regional and state sporting organisations
- corporate health and fitness
- government agencies associated with exercise, sport, physical activity and health
- sports institutes and academies
- professional sports training, coaching and development, strength and conditioning
- rehabilitation clinics and hospitals
- private business in personal training and rehabilitation
- universities and colleges with involvement in education and research.
The course may also be a suitable pathway into further study in exercise and sport science, physiotherapy, medicine and nutrition. If you are interested in teaching physical education at secondary schools, you may choose to go on to complete the Master of Teaching (Secondary).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Body Systems
- Physical Activity, Fitness and Health
- Skill Acquisition and Movement
- Study and Research Skills for Health Science
- Measurement and Evaluation in Health Science
- Exercise and Sport Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Management Sports Sciences View 51 other Masters in Sports Management in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Applicants are required to provide evidence of completion within the last 5 years of:
- A secondary qualification (Year 11 and 12, or equivalent); or
- Bachelor level qualification study for a period of at least 2 years full-time with a minimum overall GPA 4.0
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International31990 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 31990 AUD per year and a duration of 36 months.
National: Commonwealth Supported Place
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.