International Business from Centria University of Applied Sciences curriculum is designed to provide the skills and expertise versatilely for the business field. If you are interested in working for an international company or in international positions and business environments, this degree programme is aimed at you.
- export or import manager,
- sales representative,
- marketing manager,
- key accountant,
- office manager,
- project manager,
- purchasing manager,
- financial manager,
- human resource manager and
- Creative Marketing,
- Global Business
- Tourism and Event Management
- B2B marketing
- Social media
- E-commerce marketing,
- International logistics and exhibitions
- 42 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies International Business View 14 other Bachelors in Management Studies in Finland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- the studies required for graduating from the Finnish upper secondary school or a Matriculation Ex-amination;
- an International Baccalaureate (IB) degree;
- a European Baccalaureate (EB) Diploma;
- a Reifeprüfung (RP) or Deutsche Internationale Abitur (DIA) degree;
- a Finnish vocational upper secondary qualification covering 120 credits or 180 competence points or a corresponding earlier Finnish vocational degree covering at least 80 credits;
- a Finnish post-secondary or higher vocational level diploma;
- a Finnish vocational upper secondary qualification or a further or specialist vocational qualification as a competence-based qualification, or a comparable previous qualification;
- a foreign qualification that provides eligibility for higher education studies in the country in question;
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree.
- English Proficiency
International7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7000 EUR per year during 42 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 42 months.
Living costs for Jakobstad
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.