About the Program
The Business Administration program of Caucasus University is drawn up taking into consideration the market needs of the public and private sectors as well as of the Georgian labor market. The program also considers the experience of leading foreign business schools and professional standards adopted in business administration.
The goals of the Bachelor’s Program in Business Administration are as follows:
- equip students with a wide theoretical knowledge and practical skills in the basic as well as in one of the functional aspects of Business Administration, such as: Finances, Marketing, Management, Financial Accounting and Auditing;
- enable students to develop skills necessary for any managerial level and prepare them to effectively fulfill appropriate functions (in Finances, Marketing, Accounting, etc.) at local and international companies;
- provide students with theoretical knowledge and allow them to acquire practical skills necessary for entrepreneurship;
- offer a program which is in accordance with the educational programs in Business Administration in international universities, so as to allow its graduates to pursue and deepen their education at Georgian and foreign universities;
Allow its students to develop such a worldview and values which will enable them to become highly-qualified, morally sound professionals, competitive on the labor market, with high moral and ethical values and devoted to the ideals of humankind.
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Business Law
- Basic Marketing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Accounting
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Individuals having completed a secondary education are eligible for enrolling in the program.
- The pre-condition for enrolment in the Bachelor’s program is passing the Unified National Examinations. Compulsory subjects to be taken are: Georgian language and literature, General Aptitude Test and the English language (no other foreign languages are accepted) while elective subjects can include: Mathematics/History/Geography/Literature/Biology and Civil Studies. Any exception from the rules of enrollment shall be allowed only in the cases prescribed by the legislation.
- 2 Photos
- Notarized copy of passport
- Notarized copy of School leaving certificate, Bachelor ’s diploma or Master ’s diploma, depending on study level
- Notarized copy of University Transcript
- Language Proficiency Certificate (IELTS-6.0; TOEFL-78; Level B2 certificate)
- Admission letter from home university in case of International Degree Mobility
International5000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 USD per year during 48 months.
National2585 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2585 USD per year during 48 months.
- National students: 7,990 GEL
Living costs for Tbilisi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.