Managing finance and costs effectively is important throughout the building lifecycle, from inception to completion with this Quantity Surveying and Commercial Management (Hons) from University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) .
As we build new developments and manage existing ones, demand increases for professionals with the knowledge and skills to manage this process.
The building industry needs people with a good understanding of the commercial aspects of development and construction.
Careers / Further study
A shortage of professionals with this combination of knowledge and skills means you'll be in high demand with employers.
You'll have a wide choice of careers to go into. These include professional quantity surveying, commercial management, project and facilities management, value and risk management, procurement management, arbitration and dispute resolution, capital allowances and tax consultancy, property development, construction manufacturing, and supply.
It's accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and Chartered Institute of Civil Engineering Surveyors (ICES), putting you on course for full membership.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quantity Surveying Practice and Procedures
- Law, Economics and Management
- Building Science
- Construction Technology and Services
- Quantity Surveying Project
- Procurement and Contract Practice
- Construction Technology and Building Services
- Development and Design Economics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Commerce Corporate Communication View 1159 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Tariff points: 112
- A-level subjects: No specific subjects required.
- EDEXCEL (BTEC) Diploma: No specific subjects required.
- Access: No specific subjects required.
- Baccalaureate IB: No specific subjects required.
- Irish Highers: no specific subjects required.
- GCSE subjects: Grade C/4 in English Literature or Language and Mathematics, or equivalent. We do not accept Level 2 Key Skills, Functional Skills or Certificate in Adult Numeracy and Literacy as alternatives to GCSEs.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13500 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.