With this Nursing (Adult) (Hons) at University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) you'll learn from a passionate, enthusiastic, skilled and supportive team with a range of experience across all the many different aspects of adult nursing, and other fields of nursing.
Many are active researchers; your learning will be enriched by the very latest in best practice and clinical understanding.
Careers / Further study
Registered nurses are in demand across the UK and our graduates enter careers in a variety of roles for the NHS, private and voluntary sector employers in community and hospital settings.
Our graduates go on to work with adults across a large range of settings and services.
You could go into specialist positions in hospitals, in healthcare centres as a community nurse, in GP surgeries and schools, as a health visitor, or working with patients in their homes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication in a Diverse World
- Physiology and Pharmacology for Nursing Practice
- Appreciating Evidence for Practice
- Understanding Adult Nursing
- Participating in the Practice of Adult Nursing
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing View 434 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Tariff points: 120
- A-level subjects: Grade C in a Science or Social Science subject.
- Relevant subjects: Subjects that meet the Science/Social Science requirement for this course: Biology, Applied Biology, Human Biology, Chemistry, Design and Technology: Food Technology, Environmental Science, Geography, Geographical Science, Geology, Health and Social Care, Mathematics, Physical Education, Physics, Psychology, Applied Science, Science (Biology route), Science (Chemistry route)
- Access: 15 Level 3 credits at Merit in a Science or Social Science subject.
- Baccalaureate IB: A minimum Grade 5 in a Higher Level Science or Social Science subject.
- Irish Highers: h3 in a science or social science subject.
International13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.