This Business and Management (Hons) at University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) is for those who want a business career but aren't ready to specialise yet.
It's flexible and practical, giving you lots of choice and the chance to hone interests through specialist modules.
Careers / Further study
This course opens up a diverse range of career pathways. These include management roles in retail, marketing, HR and recruitment.
Bristol has a strong labour market and employers highly value our course and students.
We have good links with organisations and past graduates have secured roles with multinationals, small to medium enterprises and the public sector.
Many students take up graduate management schemes, go onto further study or progress to teaching and research careers.
This course is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business and Management
- Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- Understanding Business and Financial Information (Business, International and Management)
- Understanding the Business and Economic Environment
- Understanding Organisations and People (Business, International and Management)
- Understanding the Principles of Marketing (Business, International and Management)
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 1216 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Tariff points: 112
- A-level subjects: No specific subjects required.
- EDEXCEL (BTEC) Diploma: No specific subjects required.
- Access: No specific subjects required.
- Baccalaureate IB: No specific subjects required.
- Irish Highers: no specific subjects required.
All applicants will also require:
- GCSE subjects: Grade C/4 in English Literature or Language and Mathematics, or equivalent. We do not accept Level 2 Key Skills, Functional Skills or Certificates in Adult Numeracy and Literacy as alternatives to GCSEs.
International13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.