This online Accounting and Finance Top-up (Hons) (Online) course from University of Derby will give you a thorough understanding of Accounting and Business concepts. It is ideal if you want to go on to be a professional accountant or work within the financial services sector. However, having a good understanding of Accounting and Finance is an advantage in any profession today. So, even if you don’t want to work in financial services, you will find this online top-up degree valuable.
Become a qualified accountant, quicker than most
We have designed the degree to help you get maximum exemptions from a range of professional qualifications. This shortens the time required for you to become a fully qualified member of your chosen professional body.
Our past students have gone on to work for local public practices, multinational accounting firms and taken up accounting careers in merchant banks and other large businesses. As an accountant you will have the opportunity to work in many diverse fields, anywhere in the world.
- Financial Strategy
- Independent Study
- Management Accounting Performance Evaluation
- Contemporary Reporting Issues
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Investing and Financial Market Behaviour
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 21 other Bachelors in Accounting in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
You need to have one of the following qualifications:
- HND or Foundation Degree in Accounting or Finance or international equivalent
- ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) F1-F6 or ACCA F1-F5 and F7
- CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) Advanced Diploma
- ABE (Association of Business Executives) Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
- IBAM (Institute of Business Administration and Management) Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
International2520 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5040 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National2520 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5040 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.