The online Management Accounting Top-up (Hons) (Online) course from University of Derby will equip you with the relevant skills to pursue Management Accounting positions within a sector of your choice.
This course allows you to top up existing qualifications to a full Management Accounting undergraduate degree. Partnered with the CISI, our course is also directly mapped against the teaching of their foundation qualification, Introduction to Investment, with the option to take the exam upon completion of our course. It explores the complex and challenging nature of the management accounting and business environment.
This course appeals to those already in middle-management-level roles but would like to progress to more senior roles. It can provide you with the skills to help you apply for roles such as:
- Business analyst
- Investment banker
- Management consultant
- Financial controller
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Strategy
- Independent Study
- Research Methods
- Risk Management
- Strategic Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Accounting View 24 other Bachelors in Accounting in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
You will need one of the following:
- CIMA Advanced Diploma (E2/P2/F2) in Management Accounting
- ACCA - Any 6 papers from F1-F9
- HND or foundation degree in Business, Accountancy or Finance or equivalent overseas qualification
- Edexcel BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma in Business with accountancy or finance
- ICAEW (Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales) Professional Stage qualifications
- CIPFA (Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy) Professional Diploma
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5040 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5040 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National5040 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5040 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- You will need to apply separately for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, the International Excellent Student Scholarship and the GREAT Scholarship, but all others are assessed for eligibility alongside your application.
- Our new EU Transition Bursary offers financial support to our European students. If you normally reside in the EU and are starting your undergraduate or postgraduate taught course in September or January , you could be eligible for this reduction in your tuition fees. If you have home fee status or have EU settled or pre-settled status in the UK, you are not eligible for international scholarships but you may be eligible for the Derby Achievement Scholarship.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.