The course integrates theoretical psychology, techniques of psychological investigation and major areas of applied psychology. In the first two years you will focus on theoretical aspects and develop expertise in a broad range of research methodologies. In your final year, you will apply your knowledge and skills to conduct original research in your chosen field, and develop specialist knowledge by selecting options to fit your interests and career goals.
Your future career prospects
This Psychology (Hons) course offered at the Aston University provides an excellent springboard for careers in professional areas of psychology including occupational, educational and clinical psychology. It is also ideal for further study, careers in local and central government, social services, industry and commerce. Our graduates have proven success in finding clinical psychology placements.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Key Skills in Psychology
- Biological & Cognitive Psychology
- Developmental & Social Psychology
- Foundations of Contemporary Psychology
- Introduction to Clinical Psychology
- Psychological Interventions
- Myth-busting in Psychology
- Social Responsibility in Psychology
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Counselling Clinical Psychology View 129 other Masters in Counselling in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- ABB-BBB from three A level subjects
- Are welcome with the relevant A level subjects, see below for details
- International baccalaureate diploma
- 32 – 31 Overall (HL 5, 5, 5)
- Five GCSEs all at grade C/4 and must include Mathematics and English Language
International15950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15950 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
- UK students During placement year: £ 1,250
- International/EU students During placement year:£2,500
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.