The Faculty of Economics & Business at the University of Zagreb was rewarded the prestigious EPAS accreditation for the BDiB programme by the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) at the meeting of its Accreditation Board on February 9th, 2011.
- Candidates for enrollment will have to pay additional 500.00 HRK as enrollment fee, which amounts to approximately 66.00 Euros.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Faculty of Economics & Business Zagreb provides study programs at all levels: professional undergraduate and graduate specialist studies, integrated undergraduate and graduate university studies, then undergraduate and graduate university study programs in English, as well as postgraduate specialist and doctoral study programs in the field economics and business economics, and economics and global security.
- All study programs of the Faculty of Economics and Business Zagreb are in accordance with the principles of the Bologna Declaration and have valid permits issued by the Ministry of Science and Education of the Republic of Croatia.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 3 other Bachelors in Business Administration in Croatia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The program is open to Croatian and international applicants. International exchange students can choose courses from different study years, regardless of their study year at the home university.
- Croatian students who take courses in Croatian-taught programmes can choose one or two courses from English-taught programmes only if they correspond to the study year they are enrolled in.
International3700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3700 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA3700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3700 EUR per year during 48 months.
Tuition fee for one academic year is 28,000.00 HRK, approximately 3,700.00 Euros.
Living costs for Zagreb
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.