Graphic Design at Lincoln encourages students to become skilled visual communicators, providing the opportunity to work on projects that require practical skills and creative insight to find innovative solutions.
Our research-active academics, such as Programme Leader Barrie Tullett, practise in the industry and this course has established links to the International Society of Typographic Designers.
Your Future Career
Graduates of the BA (Hons) Graphic Design degree at University of Lincoln who pursue careers as graphic designers can work across both print and digital platforms. Recent graduates have worked for agencies including True North, Iris, Jaywing, Landor, Design Bridge, Coley Porter Bell, Brass, Raw, Elmwood, Jack Renwick Studio, Interbrand, and Johnson Banks. Some set up their own independent studios or work as freelance graphic designers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGraphic Design View 243 other Masters in Graphic Design in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- GCE Advanced Levels: BBC
- International Baccalaureate: 29 points overall
- BTEC Extended Diploma: Distinction, Merit, Merit
- Applicants will also need at least three GCSEs at grade 4 (C) or above, which must include English. Equivalent Level 2 qualifications may be considered.
We are looking for the following in a portfolio; Sketchbooks and preparatory work showing evidence of your creative ideas and development through:
- Primary and secondary research,
- Evidence of you developing ideas visually and exploring alternative solutions by sketching, drawing and trying different kinds of materials.
- Intelligent analytical annotation, we would like you to comment on why you did something not simply describe what you have done.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15900 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.