Successful events breed brand loyalty, customer satisfaction, and repeat business, and this degree aims to help aspiring professionals understand the theory behind them.
The course provides students with opportunities to undertake live projects and work placements to gain practical hands-on event experience.
In the first year, the (Hons) Events Management degree at University of Lincoln introduces the broad subject areas that feed into the organisation and management of events. These include advertising, the experience economy, and marketing.
The second year focuses more closely on specific events practices, and students can organise and host an assessed event. Students have the opportunity to focus more closely on events themselves, and modules can include Research Methods for Tourism and Events, Managing the Environment for Tourism and Events, and Understanding the Visitor Experience.
Your Future Career
Events Management at Lincoln aims to develop graduates with a strong portfolio and workplace experience. This can enable them to undertake a range of roles in the events industry and adapt to the changing needs of the sector. Lincoln graduates have gone on to work in roles in events management, wedding planning, marketing, public relations, and corporate hospitality.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Event Management: Concepts and Practices
- Introduction to Advertising
- Introduction to Business Finance
- Investigating the Experience Economy
- Organisational Behaviour
- Principles of Marketing
- Space, Mobilities and the Experience Economy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Event Management View 95 other Masters in Event Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- GCE Advanced Levels: BBC
- International Baccalaureate: 29 points overall
- BTEC Extended Diploma: Distinction, Merit, Merit
- Access to Higher Education Diploma: 45 Level 3 credits with a minimum of 112 UCAS Tariff points
- Applicants will also need at least three GCSEs at grade 4 (C) or above, which must include English and Maths. Equivalent Level 2 qualifications may also be considered.
- The University accepts a wide range of qualifications as the basis for entry and will consider applicants who have a mix of qualifications.
- We also consider applicants with extensive and relevant work experience and will give special individual consideration to those who do not meet the standard entry qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14400 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Lincoln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.