This work-based distance learning programme is designed to provide those working within an appropriate environment, and commonly already holding professional qualifications, the management skills to effectively and efficiently manage their work areas.
The degree draws upon specialised knowledge and skills you have already developed during the course of your employment.
The degree encourages the development of lifelong learners and offers the following key features:
- A blended learning approach, drawing on University of Lincoln 's expertise in delivering online programmes to part-time students in full-time employment
- An innovative and creative approach in teaching, learning and assessment, drawing on a range of digital and technological learning tools
- A learning experience, offering students a wider critical perspective on the consequences of individual decisions and actions and on the ethics of being socially responsible, including corporate social responsibility, part of the Lincoln International Business School’s ‘responsible futures principles’.
- A clear focus on the student experience and academic, pastoral and professional support and care.
The (Hons) Business Management programme at University of Lincoln is designed to help students advance their careers by furthering their management competence and general employability. The course is designed to enable students to extend their skills, knowledge and vision and to provide them with opportunities for personal and career development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developing as a Leader and Manager
- Principles of Project Management
- Critical Enquiry Skills
- Digital Communications in a Business Environment
- Finance for the Non-finance Manager
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1253 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Each programme is designed to meet the needs of students in any business who want to upgrade their operations skills and progress their qualifications to degree level. To qualify for direct entry we normally look for a recent level 5 qualification (up to 5 years old) and on-going employment in a relevant field to the course subject area.
- We may also accept candidates with a level 4 qualification or extensive work experience under certain conditions. If you are unsure of your suitability for the degree, please contact our Admissions team.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4066 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6100 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
National4066 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6100 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Lincoln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.