This work-based distance learning programme is designed to provide those working within an appropriate environment, and commonly already holding professional qualifications, the management skills to effectively and efficiently manage their work areas.
The degree draws upon specialised knowledge and skills you have already developed during the course of your employment.
The degree encourages the development of lifelong learners and offers the following key features:
- A blended learning approach, drawing on University of Lincoln 's expertise in delivering online programmes to part-time students in full-time employment
- An innovative and creative approach in teaching, learning and assessment, drawing on a range of digital and technological learning tools
- A learning experience, offering students a wider critical perspective on the consequences of individual decisions and actions and on the ethics of being socially responsible, including corporate social responsibility, part of the Lincoln International Business School’s ‘responsible futures principles’.
- A clear focus on the student experience and academic, pastoral and professional support and care.
The (Hons) Business Management programme at University of Lincoln is designed to help students advance their careers by furthering their management competence and general employability. The course is designed to enable students to extend their skills, knowledge and vision and to provide them with opportunities for personal and career development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developing as a Leader and Manager
- Principles of Project Management
- Critical Enquiry Skills
- Digital Communications in a Business Environment
- Finance for the Non-finance Manager
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies View 1361 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Lincoln and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A Level: BBC (112 UCAS Tariff points from a minimum of 3 A Levels or equivalent qualifications).
- International Baccalaureate: 29 points overall.
- BTEC Extended Diploma: Distinction, Merit, Merit or equivalent.
- T Level: Merit
- Access to Higher Education Diploma: 45 Level 3 credits with a minimum of 112 UCAS Tariff points.
- A combination of qualifications which may include A Levels, BTEC, EPQ, etc.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14700 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
National6166 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Lincoln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.