The Bachelor Degree in Economics and Management from Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore programme allows for a truly international and diverse cohort as it gathers students from all over the world, enriching students’ learning process. With the support of tutors, internships, job placement services, and experience abroad, the students will be fully prepared to meet the current and future demands of a competitive job market and business world.
The School of Economics is highly valued by its students because of the quality and completeness of its programmes and the experience of its academic staff. Through teaching and research, and its long tradition, the School emphasizes the value of an economy “at the service of mankind.” The School offers an education that balances a core curriculum drawing on a range of independent and interrelated disciplines and a series of courses that are tailored to understand and keep pace with a continuously changing world. Students are trained in the fields of Economics, Law, Mathematics/ Statistics and Business.
Students who graduate from the B.Sc. in Economics & Management can apply for a graduate programme or enter the job market.
The job possibilities are numerous both in Italy and abroad, with the main career opportunities in the following areas:
- Professional and managerial careers in internationally oriented companies, in different industries (manufacturing, services, consulting, finance, governmental institutions), in different roles (marketing and sales, operational processes, finance, HR, administration, etc.)
- Research careers, with special reference to international issues
- Careers in international and transnational institutions
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Comparative company law
- Economic policy
- Financial accounting
- Financial market, credit and banking
- Financial mathematics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Applications received in this round will only be evaluated up until July 15, on the basis of places becoming available following possible withdrawals.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Management Studies View 11 other Bachelors in Finance in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The Bachelor in Economics and Management requires proficiency in English, a strong background in Mathematics and a good standing in candidates’ overall scholastic record, in addition to general diploma requirements to be admitted into an undergraduate degree program in Italy.
All applicants must submit a copy of their complete high school transcript.
- If already graduated: copy of official diploma and transcripts of the last two years of high school;
- If currently enrolled in the last year: the high school transcript must include the penultimate year and, if available at the time of application, the most up-to-date record card for the current year.
Applicants must have Mathematics as a subject in their last 2 years of high school or meet the math proficiency requirement below.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8190 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8190 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 EUR per year during 36 months.
- European Residents: A student may pay from a minimum of about €3500 to a maximum of about €9200 per year. (depending on the family income)
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
The UCSC International Scholarship is an annual tuition fee reduction promoted by Università Cattolica in order to foster the access of international student to the degree programs. The discount covers about 37% of the total cost. Applicants are notified of the award by e-mail when they receive an offer for admission.
This scholarship is automatically extended from year to year for the normal duration of the degree program. Successful candidates must maintain full-time enrolment status in order to finish their degrees on time. Should the candidate be unable to graduate on the expected date, all additional costs will be at the student’s expense.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.