- Accredited by the Institution of Engineering and Technology (formerly the IEE) under licence from the Engineering Council, and offer fast track progression to Chartered Engineer status.
- We have a panel of advisers from the industry to help ensure our course coverage is up-to-date and relevant to employment needs.
- Many career options: there are few parts of our lives that don't owe at least something to the work of electrical and electronic engineers.
- You can choose to spend your third year studying with one of our partner institutions.
Engineers in this sector make sure our electrical devices are safe and capable of performing to high standards of quality, as well as develop new technologies for the future.
This course will prepare you for a career within many fields of electrical and electronic engineering where electronic systems are in use, specifically in embedded control systems where large scale integrated circuits are programmed and used to automate typical processes.
Recent graduates from this course have gone onto roles in the transport, entertainment, medical, public sector and public services and supply industries.
Institute of Engineering and Technology
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engineering Mathematics and Modelling
- Object-Oriented Programming C++
- Electrical Circuit Analysis
- Digital Logic Design
- Electronic Principles
- Design and Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 313 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Level BBB or;
- BTEC National Diploma DDM or;
- Access to HE qualifications with 24 Distinctions and 21 Merits including 3 Distinctions in Maths and 3 Merits in Physics or;
- Equivalent level 3 qualifications worth 128 UCAS points
- Level 3 qualifications must include Maths or Physical Science
- Applicants must hold 5 GCSEs A-C including Maths and English or equivalent (reformed GCSEs grade 4 or above).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14470 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14470 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
- UK/EU £6935
- International £10852
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.