Graduates of the Accounting (National American University) Program at the New York College will be able to:
- Demonstrate an ability to utilize generally accepted accounting principles and managerial/cost accounting practices.
- Utilize critical thinking skills to analyze practical accounting problems and financial statements consistentwith real-world situations.
- Demonstrate proficiency in both written and oral communication.
- Adhere to ethical guidelines governing the conduct of accountants.
- Efficiently utilize current technology in accounting activities and analysis.
- Recognize the value of lifelong learning and the importance of participating in professional organizations.
- Integrate international operations into the accounting process.
- Demonstrate an ability to utilize taxation regulations and auditing practices.
- Be prepared for employment responsibilities and certification testing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Year round classes allow you to finish your degree quickly.
- Online courses can be accessed 24/7 from anywhere there is an internet connection.
- Highly qualified faculty provide instruction in theory and practice.
- Free online tutoring in select subject areas.
- Access to qualified local professors and academic support services.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The admissions process involves a comprehensive review of your academic background, test scores, application essay, recommendations, and activities both in school and in your community. All candidates for undergraduate admission must submit the following:
- Application for Admission to Undergraduate Study
- Personal statement/essay
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official high school transcripts
- Official transcripts of all college work, including non-credit course work, if any, and for transfer students
International8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 EUR per year during 48 months.
Undergraduate programs tuition fees are in the range of 8,000 Euro
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.