Charles Sturt University's Bachelor of Agriculture equips you with the knowledge, skills and experience to be an asset to any agricultural industry. The foundation you gain in science from this agriculture degree will allow you to build an understanding of the management and integration of agricultural issues.
Charles Sturt University has long been considered a world leader in agricultural education. Our dedicated teaching staff have strong research backgrounds and extensive industry experience.
Developed in collaboration with industry to ensure that you gain the most contemporary agricultural education, the degree combines current knowledge with the best available learning technology.
Study this agriculture degree online and during residential schools at the Wagga Wagga campus, you'll build practical skills, forge connections with academic staff and fellow students, and benefit from our close relationships with industry.
You'll have access to some of Australia's best agricultural teaching and research facilities, including our commercial 1400-hectare university mixed farm. You’ll get hands-on with our computer facilities, precision agriculture technologies, the most sophisticated underground root growth laboratory (drainage lysimeter) in the Southern Hemisphere, our commercial sheep and cattle operations, and animal-handling facilities. Develop strong practical skills in our mixed farms and agricultural research institutions and modern laboratories and glasshouse. These skills will be underpinned by working closely with other agricultural organisations on campus as well as the Wagga Wagga Agricultural Institute.
The Bachelor of Agriculture at Charles Sturt University empowers you to meet the global challenges the industry currently faces – and help feed the world through the use of modern, sustainable agricultural practices.
- Forge a career path in a range of exciting agriculture roles, including agronomist, livestock production specialist, farm manager, agricultural merchandise representative, advisory and technical consultant, extension officer and researcher.
- A massive shortage of skilled professionals exists in a range of positions, so your skills will be highly sought after.
- Charles Sturt University also offers a range of popular postgraduate programs in agriculture.
- Agricultural Economics
- Biology in Agriculture
- Food, Environment and Culture
- Livestock Production Systems
- Precision Agriculture and Data Handling
- Managing Contemporary Farm Systems
- Plant Production Systems
- Soil Science
- Fundamentals of Plant Protection
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
International students: apply direct to Charles Sturt University or find a Recruitment agent.
these deadlines are for Australian and New Zealand students
DisciplinesAgribusiness Agriculture Botany View 18 other Bachelors in Botany in Australia
We are not aware of any specific GRE, GMAT or GPA grading score requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Charles Sturt University and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
CRICOS Code: 0101014 (Wagga Wagga)
- A completed High School Certificate with an ATAR equivalent of 65 (including adjustment factors) or equivalent, OR
- A completed Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT) with an equivalent ranking to the currently listed ATAR, OR
- A completed AQF Certificate III or higher level qualification, OR
- 50% completion of an AQF Diploma level qualification, OR
- A completed Tertiary Preparation Course from an Australian University or an accredited provider demonstrating a reasonable prospect of success through the Grade Point Average (GPA) gained in these studies, OR
- Successful completion of two university level subjects (AQF level Associate Degree or higher) demonstrating a reasonable prospect of success through the Grade Point Average (GPA) gained in these studies.
International33200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33200 AUD per year during 36 months.
National6529 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6529 AUD per year during 36 months.
- Online international: $33,200
- Domestic students: Commonwealth supported place
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
In order for us to give you accurate scholarship information, we ask that you please confirm a few details and create an account with us.
Below you will find Bachelor's scholarship opportunities for Agriculture.
You are eligible to apply for these scholarships but a selection process will still be applied by the provider.