- The Business Administration program of IDC Herzliya combines knowledge and tools, theory and practice to train students toward management positions in an ever-changing reality
- Demanding and intellectually challenging, designed for outstanding candidates with strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Combines core economics with fundamentals of administration; provides students with an entrepreneurial spirit and the practical tools for realizing their potential
- Includes a third-year exchange program with partner campuses including UC Berkeley
- Taught by world-renowned leading lecturers and researchers
- Geared towards students with an eye on professional leadership positions in a breadth of fields including finance and economic policy, and for those seeking advanced degrees in business administration (MBA), law or economics
- Offers business internships to outstanding students in economics related positions in private and public sectors
Specializations in Business Administration
The study tracks consist of programs taught in the first year, which include compulsory subjects in mathematics, statistics, economics and business administration, as well as the program of personal specialization, which is selected from three fields: Finance and Entrepreneurship, Marketing and Entrepreneurship and a specialization in Digital Innovation. Beyond the chosen specialization, you can also add a sub-specialization in risk management (for financing specialization) or in marketing communications (for marketing specialization). You can convert business administration courses to entrepreneurship courses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Marketing Management
- Statistics & Data Analysis
- Business Economics Micro
- Management Skills
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must submit official copies of their high school transcript and diploma.
- Applicants must submit two recommendations from people who can evaluate their academic abilities such as teachers, educators, counselors, employers or supervisors.
- Graduates of high schools in which English was not the primary language of instruction are required to pass one of the following English proficiency tests: TOEFL, IELTS, PEARSON (Language Test), Israeli Psychometric Examination or the Cambridge English Assessment (CAE or CPE).
- We will be test optional, for those who graduate from US high schools and usually need SATs or ACTs.
- CV / Resume
- Personal Essay- 250-500 words explaining why you want to study the program of your choice at IDC
International13990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13990 USD per year and a duration of 36 months.
National13990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13990 USD per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.